Disinfectant – 525
- Ready to use Broad Spectrum Hospital Disinfectant
- Effective against Methicillin Resistant, Staphylococcus Aureaus (MRSA), Swine Influenza Virus (H1V1), Escherichia coli (NDM), Vancomycin resistant enterococci (VRE), Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1), Mycobacterium bovis (BCG), Salmonella enterica
- Hypochlorous acid (HOCL) kills CRE’s on contact
- A fast, easy, and convenient way to disinfect.
- Studies show micro-organism cannot develop resistance against Hypochlorous acid (HOCL), unlike the case with chemicals (e.g. occurrence of super bugs).
For up to date efficacy claims, please refer to our EPA registered label.
AQUAOX™ offers a superior line of ready-to-use, EPA registered, environmentally friendly, biodegradable, fast-acting healthcare-grade cleaners, and disinfectants. These electrochemical activation solutions clean and degrease surfaces, destroy pathogens, viruses, algae, spores and fungi. Use where control of the hazards of cross-contamination between treated hard non-porous surfaces is of Prime importance.